Thursday, March 4, 2010

"HOW" Do We Know ??

Whenever I sit with myself and think about the outside world, my mind is befuddled with unanswered questions of life!! I am lost into the continuity of the questions leading to nowhere and asking me again and again to solve them, asking me to answer them. I always think "How do we know what part of us is fake and what part is real!!" Sometimes when i don't like someone and my mind wants me to do something wrong to that person; but I don't do wrong and behave good to him/her . Does that mean I am being a diplomat or it means that i am controlling my mind to behave good (which is good)!! How do you know if you are being a diplomat or you are actually good to that person?? How will you rate me on this?? Good or bad?? Your friends will always say "Bitching is bad" but they will also say "You should speak out whatever you feel". So when I feel not so good about something/someone; and I try to share it; is it bitching or speaking out?? People often say that there exists a very thin line between friendship and love.. But how do you know where does that thin line exist?? Why do you always think its friendship and others think it as love?? How do you know if you are crossing that line or not?? There are different philosophies of life and different paths to live your life , but how do you know whats the ultimate aim for which you live it?? Is it you who decides what matters more for you or is it people who judges you on what you decide?? People find happiness in different things and some find it in the average life which they live . So is there anything wrong if I want to live average life ? If happiness is the ultimate goal of life and I find happiness now , why do people judge me and say "This is not what you are meant for". I know "Hard earned happiness lasts more and is more precious" but how do you know that the present happiness won't last more!! What if small things make me more happy than the success in life ; does it still matter to run for success?

My mind is stuck between fake & real, love & friendship, happiness & success!!

16 comments:

Ankita said...

Sahi yar ... mast post likha hai tune

I think your post describes mind state of most of us ... I will say always Be What You Are !!! to go out of this confusion ...

Yatin Kamat said...

Really well written. Wonderful 1st post. Deep and thought provoking yet simple. Good one Parul, keep it up :)

Anirudh said...

Nice thoughts, shows it's going to be a Heavy Duty Blog! Keep em comin.

deltaX said...

Everything is fake. Truth is merely an illusion of your belief. You are in a Matrix. That's why I say lets commit mass suicide. :D
BTW.. nice post, well written. Write more.

Parul Garg said...

Thanks everyone .. !!

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Very well written!!
Good work Parul..

iphoner said...

Wonderful set of FAQs :)
If every question had a straightforward answer, then life would have been very boring, Its like knowing the climax of the movie before watching it fully. I think the aim of ones life to discover the answers. But the snag here is ppl spend most of their time trying to discover the answers and forget to fully enjoy the present. So live life in the present :)

BTW, Nice comment Shishir ! This world is indeed a matrix. But the illusion looks so appealing, we just care about the 'women in red' :P

deltaX said...

@Kiran... Yeah man.. 'Woman in red'.. *sigh* ... :-)

Unknown said...

Woho!!nice yaar... I guess the answers for your questions are the one which we all keep searching through out our lives.. Evn we are able to conclude something then they are too difficult to apply in our lives... The more we try harder to find an answer to these questions, even more questions crop up... so jyada nahi sochne ka and mast life jeene ka... :) :)

Waiting for more blogs from you... Happy blogging babes..

Cheers for your first blog..

Abhijeet said...

My mind is stuck between hitting Kiran on the face and hitting Kiran on the head after reading his comment. :)

Atindriyo Sanyal said...

Read The Saint, The Surfer and the CEO for the answers ...

Parul Garg said...

@Nikki :- Hmmm
@Atin :- Yup :) .. I just hope i do that :P .. You know how difficult it is for me to read books :P

Hemant R. G. said...

very well put...

I also think the same way sometimes....

Keep on searching for answers...
This process of searching is fun too...

I have been reading a book "The Laws of the Spirit World" which offers a different insight into life.
This might help one to find one of the ways to answer such kind of questions....

But finally it's our choice to choose the answers from a pool of so diverse views.

gifts chennai said...

wonderful thought expressed just a simple way.. i really appreciate your thoughts. gifts to chennai

Parul Garg said...

Thanks ! :)

Flowersbangalore said...

i like your presence of mind. nice post. you can also visit www.flowersbangalore.com